What is a Privacy Notice?
Under data protection law you, as a client of Living Health, have specific rights. To communicate these rights to you in a clear and concise manner, we are providing you with this privacy notice.
Who We Are
We are Grantham Chiropractic Clinic Trading as Living Health 2-6 North Parade, Grantham. Lincs NG31 8AN Telephone number 01476 400100, email address firstname.lastname@example.org For the purposes of processing your personal data we are the Controller.
As we record and use sensitive data we take the protection of this data very seriously. You can contact us on 01476 400100 or email us at email@example.com and the postal address is as given above.
The Personal Data We Process and What We Do with It
We record and use the following categories of personal data which may include: name, address, telephone numbers, email address, date of birth, GP details and medical history.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We only share your personal data with your explicit consent, where, for example we need to contact a third party and give them your contact details in order to resolve a technical issue. Where third parties are used by us to store your personal data, we ensure they are compliant with the data protection law and any such data is not stored outside of the EU.
Retaining Your Personal Data
Whilst you are a client of ours we will continue to store and use your personal data. We will hold on to that data under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) for 8 years. Then the data will be destroyed as per our retention procedure.
As we process your personal data, you have certain rights. These are a right of access, a right of rectification, a right of erasure and a right to restrict processing.
- You may request a copy of your data at any time. Please make such a request in writing or by email to us at the address shown above. Please provide the following information: your name, address, telephone number, email address and details of the information you require.
- If you believe any of the personal data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us directly and any necessary corrections to your data will be made without undue delay.
- If you believe we should erase your data, please contact us.
- If you wish us to stop storing or using your data, please contact us.
- Where you have provided explicit consent for us to use your data you have a right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Should your personal data that we control be lost, stolen or otherwise breached, where this constitutes a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will contact you without delay. We will tell you who is dealing with the breach, explain to you the nature of the breach and the steps we are taking to deal with it.
Should You Wish to Complain
You can contact the ICO via their website: www.ico.org.uk should you wish to make a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We do not use any system which uses automated decision making or profiling in respect of your personal data.