To make an appointment please call
BSc (Hons), PgDip, mBANT, CNHC
Nutritional Therapy is a complementary therapy that works well alongside conventional medicine. It is the application of nutrition science to promote good health. It is not an alternative to seeking medical advice. All clients are considered to be unique and therefore diet and lifestyle recommendations are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. Nutritional therapy works well for those with ongoing chronic conditions and for those looking to make nutritional and lifestyle changes to support improved health and wellbeing.
Making small changes to your diet could help with:
- Enhanced energy and vitality
- Achieving a healthy weight
- Improved gut function
- Better emotional and mental wellbeing
- Supporting hormone balance
- Healthy ageing
What to expect?
- A review of your health history, diet and lifestyle habits
- An assessment of nutritional status
- A review of past and current symptoms
- Where appropriate, functional testing may be offered to see how well your body is working, for example, an adrenal stress index test or food intolerance testing.
- A unique set of diet and lifestyle recommendations that guide, support and encourage you to achieve your health goals
*Nutritional therapists do not diagnose. If you are suffering from any health condition you should always seek advice from your GP.
Qualifications & experience
metabolic balance® Practitioner and Registered Nutritional Therapist with BANT and CNHC
Post Graduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Worcester University 2014. Currently in final stages of completing Masters Dissertation on the theme of weight management.
BSc first class in Human Nutrition, Nottingham Trent University 2004. Dissertation: Effect of long-chain fatty acids upon cognitive function in children with Downs Syndrome.
Member of Guideline Development Groups for Overweight and Obesity in children and adults, NICE, London 2012-2014
Dietary Assessment Co-ordinator, MRC, Cambridge 2009-2012
|Initial Consultation||1 hour||£75.00|
|Follow-up consultation||45 minutes||£59.00|
|Telephone support||15 minutes||£20.00|
|Package option||Initial consultation + 2 follow-ups*||£180.00|
£795.00 metabolic balance® package more information at: www.swsnutrition.co.uk/metabolic-balance
*All fees reflect the extensive research carried out between consultations. Package options are to be paid for in full at the 1st consultation and should be redeemed within 6 months of the first consultation.